my blog introduce you the newest trends from the fashion world like beautiful fashion jewelry and the hottest apparel collections of the top fashion designers. Sexy lingerie, exotic bikini , with famous idol, and world pop idol ,world acter,actress , sport idol...

Dewi Driegen



The world of fashion is about fantasy, new trends and new models of course. Dewi Driegen is one of the most popular new model this season. She displays collections from Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs regularly.
The Amsterdam native, Dewi was discovered by an Elite scout during a weekend jaunt to Paris.
Dewi featured in the Balenciaga campaign shot by David Sims, and Emporio A/X's campaign with Max Vadukul.
First show: It hasn't all been smooth sailing, so to speak: "My heel snapped at the rehearsal of my first show in Milan last season. Wow!"
About fashion: As glam as it gets at the shows, Dewi takes it down a few notches during normal life, sticking to "practical stuff like jeans and some cute Marc Jacobs tops. I travel a lot, so I tend to go for comfortable clothes."
Important things: Dewi's priorities are pretty well-defined. "I don't have any time off at the moment, but I always have time to walk my dog." (The fortunate fido is a Scottish terrier named Betty.)
About shoes: "I need both! Heels make me feel feminine, but I'd never wear them crossing the Atlantic. Flats are a must."







Related Link


beautiful female models and fitness girlsposing
in very sexy bikinis and thongs.
Picture gallery of female topmodels in luxury bikinis

0 Responses to "Dewi Driegen"