my blog introduce you the newest trends from the fashion world like beautiful fashion jewelry and the hottest apparel collections of the top fashion designers. Sexy lingerie, exotic bikini , with famous idol, and world pop idol ,world acter,actress , sport idol...

fresh look dolly



Dolly doesn't care about money or success and she doesn't save for things. She simply does things. Last month she walked in and said: "I like fashion and fashion likes me. I want to do it."
Right after Dolly was invited to a model photo shoot where we could see the 'sensual girl' inside.
Then I was sitting at my desk when she entered. There were two huge trunks of fashion clothes at her. In her rose chiffon dress and black boots. She loves lingery very much. Dolly was very delightful. I knew she would be the new Fresh Girl posing in lingerie or bikini.

Are you the girl who is loved by fashion? asked her.
Before the answer a mobile rang. "Yes, Mum. Don't worry please, but I have to put it down...I love you too."
Two minutes later she disappeared. The shoot had already started.










Related Link


beautiful female models and fitness girlsposing
in very sexy bikinis and thongs.
Picture gallery of female topmodels in luxury bikinis

0 Responses to "fresh look dolly"