my blog introduce you the newest trends from the fashion world like beautiful fashion jewelry and the hottest apparel collections of the top fashion designers. Sexy lingerie, exotic bikini , with famous idol, and world pop idol ,world acter,actress , sport idol...

sweet girl Timi



'Honey Baby'. This is the way Timi is called by her friends. Its reason is her love with honey. "I'm the girl who uses honey in her tea and on her skin too. It's useful at my 'beauty project'.
"It can be very effective because Timi's skin is beautiful. "Perfect skin is one of the most important advantage in front of the camera. I'm not enough tall to be a high-fashion model, but I often display lingeries for fashion magazines where the perfect skin is a key of success.
My other field is presentation of various kinds of beauty products like Palmolive. Last month there was a casting at the company and there were a lot of fashion model with a nice face, but their skin weren't perfect. So this casting was mine."
NBC Beauty Channel was invited to Honey Baby's home and we weren't surprised her honey-coloured furniture. She showed her bed too that was covered little poo figures and other bears. Meanwhile she was serving the tea she was talking about her future.

"Next month I'll go to Malaysia. A Malaysian modeling agency invited me for a month. Of course it doesn't mean I would be cover girl everywhere there. It's a chance to take part at the Malaysian castings and hopefully in many fashion or bikini shootings. It will be a great adventure and hard work at the same time."










Related Link


beautiful female models and fitness girlsposing
in very sexy bikinis and thongs.
Picture gallery of female topmodels in luxury bikinis

0 Responses to "sweet girl Timi"