my blog introduce you the newest trends from the fashion world like beautiful fashion jewelry and the hottest apparel collections of the top fashion designers. Sexy lingerie, exotic bikini , with famous idol, and world pop idol ,world acter,actress , sport idol...

sweet girl eve



I inherited my nickname from my grandmother. She often wore a cherry-coloured hat. My grandfather called her 'Little Cherry' and later called me similarly.

My own cherry obsession started when I was eleven.
My family had a few weeks in Japan, where cherry-flower is a national symbol. I was crazy about the scenery with trees in blossom. There I got my first camera and I took my first photos about trees. It can't be an accident that my favourite colour is red and I adore cherry bonbon.
Over the years, my collection has expanded to include a straw hat covered with cherry-flowers that I wear on vacation.By the way I have more than 50 hats. I store them on nails and hangers in my closet and along my bedroom walls.
I can turn my nickname 'Little Cherry' to my advantage. For example when I have an invitation to a casting where there are a lot of beautiful girls, my name is uncommon. They usually like my name,
so I'm very lucky with it.





Related Link


beautiful female models and fitness girlsposing
in very sexy bikinis and thongs.
Picture gallery of female topmodels in luxury bikinis

0 Responses to "sweet girl eve"