my blog introduce you the newest trends from the fashion world like beautiful fashion jewelry and the hottest apparel collections of the top fashion designers. Sexy lingerie, exotic bikini , with famous idol, and world pop idol ,world acter,actress , sport idol...

Anna Lexington

Anna Lexington won the 2002 Playboy Scramble Model Search, defeating 25,000 entrants in the process.

nstead of moving to a smaller market to pursue her broadcast dreams, Lexington opted for a career in sales. But three years ago her life suddenly changed. "I was sitting at work and someone said, 'Are you going to do that Playboy Golf thing?'" recalls the 5-foot-4 model. "I was like, "What are you talking about?' I had missed the casting, so I called them up and sent them a few pictures, and they said show up at the golf course. That's pretty much what really got me started."



















0 Responses to "Anna Lexington"